Undergraduate forms

Change of Advisor - required to change an advisor
Change of Major - required to change major in college
Concentration Area Elective - Fall 2012 - Present
Concentration Area Elective - Fall 2010 - Spring 2012
Concentration Area Elective - Fall 2007 - Spring 2010
Concentration Area Elective - Fall 2006 - Spring 2007
Concentration Area Elective - Fall 2003 - Spring 2006
Modification of Major - course substitution
Non-engineering Student Petition - general non-engineering petition
Proposal for UG Research - required for Bioe 398
Undergraduate Student Petition - general petition

Graduate forms

Committee Recommendation - used for approval of committees for MS thesis defense, doctoral preliminary examination or doctoral dissertation defense
Change of Thesis Title or Committee Members - complete this form only for changes of thesis title or committee member(s) that were previously approved by the Graduate College
PhD Yearly Assessment - Form for yearly assessment of doctoral students
Course Plan - MS - Checklist for all first year MS students to complete
Course Plan - Phd - Checklist for all first year Ph.D. students to complete
Letter of Recommendation - required part of graduate program application

hr forms

Drug-Free Workplace Statement - required to work for UIC
Reimbursement Requisition - required to use TEM system to get reimbursed
Student Time Report - time report for hourly student workers
Copyright 2014 The Board of Trustees
of the University of Illinois | Contact Us
Pre-Med with Bioe WISEST
Faculty Focus